Securing Returns from Rooftop PV is designed to provide a handpicked group of senior level institutional investor attendees with informed intelligence to generate revenue from their portfolio’s rooftops.
This invitation only event will provide a handpicked, VIP group of fund managers with the knowledge to generate revenue from their portfolio’s rooftops with Solar PV, a secure, steady, no-risk, index-linked, and government-backed opportunity, this is the event for forward-thinking fund managers looking to maximise their portfolios.
*Note attendance to this private event is complimentary to attend and by invitation only - places are strictly limited.
- Uniquely formatted to facilitate highly interactive, open and honest discussion
- No death by PowerPoint: you’re at the top of your game and so is everyone else in the room so the event will be collaborative and help attendees share ideas and network
- Led by case studies: early adopters will share their work, current thinking and results
- Revenue opportunities, not sales pitches
- Qualified list of the most senior attendees
- Collaborative think tanks designed to provide real-life information about how to make it happen
- Exclusive venue with space limited to 50 invited guests only
Who should attend?
'Securing Returns from Rooftop PV: A conference for forward-thinking real estate fund managers' is an exclusive, high-end event for selected attendees including:
- Fund Managers
- Asset Managers
- Heads of Investment
- Heads of Responsible Property Investment
Rooftop solar PV will improve the let-ability of your portfolio and increase tenant retention.
On-site generation from solar PV is increasingly attractive to tenants who want to reduce energy bills and increase their green credentials. Blue-chip companies also want smarter work places to attract and retain a high-end work force.
Government regulations are toughening and an international cap on carbon emissions at COP 21 in Paris this year looks possible. What shape is your portfolio in? Solar PV will future-proof your portfolio and put you ahead of imminent legislation.
The UK solar industry is mature. The technology works. Full warranties de-risk projects. Companies are offering no-fee installations; your tenants just pay for their power. Maintenance is simple, with few moving parts and storage is on the brink of squaring the circle. Legal issues are becoming simpler with standardised contracts becoming the norm. In short solar is safe and predictable and the Government has given official support to back increased rooftop deployment through it's Solar Strategy.
The event will take place in the prestigious ballroom and courtyard in the Corinthia Hotel, Embankment. This 5 star venue in Central London facilitates excellent networking opportunities and engagement with fellow senior level attendees. Registration opens at 12:00pm with a sit down lunch and welcome speech from 12:30pm. The conference ends with a drinks reception in the courtyard from 18:00.